Monday, December 6, 2010

Five Guys

























This Mid Atlantic chain of fast food restaurants has slowly been infiltrating New York. I visited the latest location in NYC's borough of Queens in Rego Park at 61-01 Junction Blvd.

After you place your order and while you wait you may help yourself to roasted peanuts.

I had the cheeseburger ($6.59) with lettuce, tomato, grilled onions and ketchup - this is really two beef patties and two slices of cheese. Had I known it would be so much I would have opted for the "little cheeseburger" for a single patty/cheese. Although the burger was good and moist.

I also ordered regular fries ($3.09) which is really two orders because they serve the fries in a cup and then throw another half order inside the paper bag so fries seem to be overflowing.

And a regular soda ($2.09) entitles you to free refills.

No comments:

Post a Comment