Saturday, March 26, 2011

David Burke at Bloomingdale's



























After a little shoe shopping at NYC's Bloomingdale's at 1000 Third Avenue I stopped in at David Burke for their 3 course prix fixe dinner for $25.
Right after being seated the waiter delivers a warm cheese popover - yum!
I started with the rich and cream mac n cheese (love the crunchy panko topping). Then I had the lobster cobb salad (with 1/2 lb of lobster, avocado, bacon, bleu cheese, cherry tomatoes and olives). And for dessert I had the Nutella Chocolate Mousse with vanilla gelato and salted caramel. It also had a small biscotti perched on the top. But I wonder why it was served in a Samuel Adams glass.
I washed it all down with a bottle of Pellegrino ($4). This is a good deal and the food is always good.


No comments:

Post a Comment